The Laughing Buddha Incense Burner is both unique and easy to use. Follow these steps for using and caring for your Buddha Incense Burner so that you can be sure to enjoy it for many years to come.
- Use only incense cones
- Put the incense in the metal holder, never on the wood
- Place a flat object between the top and base if more ventilation is needed
- Clean your Buddha with oil-based wood cleaning products only
- Protect from direct sunlight and fluctuating temperatures to avoid cracks
- Be aware that natural cracks may occur because this is a single piece of wood
- Dust your Buddha regularly, to keep it looking new
We are not responsible for any natural cracks or breakage that may occur to your Buddha Incense Burner over time. Because the holder is hand-carved from a single piece of wood, it is more fragile than other similar pieces and requires special care, as laid out in our maintenance guide.